Thermo Scientific Pierce Bca Protein Assay Kit 1 L
Pierce BCA Protein Assay Kit is a two-component, high-precision, detergent-compatible protein assay for determination of protein concentration. Pierce BCA reagents provide accurate determination of protein concentration with most sample types encountered in protein research. The Pierce BCA assay can be used to assess yields in whole cell lysates, affinity-column fractions, purified proteins samples, as well as to monitor protein contamination in industrial applications. Compared to most dye-binding methods, the BCA assay is affected much less by protein compositional differences, providing greater concentration accuracy.
For use with equipment: Spectrophotometer, Microplate Reader
- Colorimetricestimate visually or measure with a standard spectrophotometer or plate reader at 562 nm
- Uniformityexhibits less protein-to-protein variation than dye-binding methods
- Compatibilityunaffected by typical concentrations of most ionic and non-ionic detergents
- Assay time30-min incubation much easier and four times faster than classical Lowry methods
- Assay rangelinear working range for BSA of 20 to 2000 µg/mL
- Sensitivitydetect down to 5 µg/mL with enhanced protocol
Why Choose Nelson
For 75 years, Nelson-Jameson has been a trusted source of food processing supplies to the food and beverage industry. We represent over 850 vendors and distribute over 55,000 products in the broad categories of: Processing & Flow Control, Safety, Sanitation & Janitorial, Production & Material Handling, Building & Facility Maintenance, Laboratory & QA/QC, and Packaging & Ingredients.
Our products are backed by expert staff that offer customers extensive product knowledge. Their vast plant experience and technical expertise creates a unique environment of personal service and commitment to your products.
Color-Coded, Metal Detectable, and Environmental Testing are among the custom solutions we have available for food and dairy processors. These food safety programs are inspired by FSMA, regulatory bodies, and the latest research in food safety and quality.
Through our comprehensive product offerings, industry expertise, and expertly curated food safety programs, Nelson-Jameson can help lower your transaction costs while providing the products and services you need to produce safe, quality food.