What Is The Process To Make This Recipe
- Gather all ingredients.
- Place the oats into a blender or food processor and process until finely ground.
- Place cashew butter and honey in a large bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir together.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix very well until everything is combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Firmly press the batter onto the baking sheet and spread so that it is all one layer and covers the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
What Makes These Bars Nutritious
These cookies and cream protein bars are made with simple ingredients that taste delicious! The oats will add healthy carbohydrates and fiber to the bar. Cashew butter will add healthy fats and protein, and one serving of protein powder can add extra protein.
Combining these ingredients with honey and toppings will create a bar that is packed with a balance of nutrients, potassium and calcium. Plus, each bar is only 104 calories ! This bar is a great pre-run, post-workout, afternoon, or late-night treat.
Healthy Ways To Consume Betterbite Protein Bar
Meal Replacement Bar
Need to get out the door in a hurry and dont have time for a meal, or stuck somewhere without food – look no further than your Betterbite Cookie and Cream Protein Bar./p>
Have A Healthy Breakfast
Breakfast is essential to start your day on the right foot so enjoy breakfast with Betterbite Protein Bar and get 20 grams of at the start protein.
A Protein Bar For Everything
The Better Bite protein bars are convenient & easy to carry along whether traveling or going to the gym. Not only do they have all of the essential nutrients that you need from your meal, but they also taste great and come in a variety of flavors.
You May Like: Gluten Free Dairy Free Protein Bar
A Mouthwatering Protein Bar With 1g Of Sugar
FAST Brands White Chocolate Cookies & Cream is not your average protein bar. It combines the delicious flavors and textures of creamy cookies & cream, crunchy rice crisps, and silky white chocolate. The result is a beyond-delicious, protein-packed bar with a nutritional value that is just as impressive as its flavor. When you want to make a better choice without compromising on taste, FAST Brands is the only way to go.
FAST Brands Protein Bars are an easy, delectable way to give your body the protein it needs to help build and retain muscle. Grab one for an on-the-go, power-packed snack or treat yourself to something sweet during a mindful coffee break. FAST Brands Protein bars help satisfy cravings, so you can stay focused and stay on the FAST Brands track to your fitness goals!
Storing And Freezing Tips
- To store: Cookies and cream protein bars can be stored at room temperature, in a sealed container. They will keep well for at least 1 week. Store them in the refrigerator to keep them for longer.
- To freeze: These protein bars can be stored in the freezer in a ziplock bag or freezer friendly container. They will freeze well for at least 6 months.
Recommended Reading: Best Protein Bars For Weight Loss
The Perfect Recovery Bar
Protein is a good source of energy, helps build and maintain muscle and curb hunger to control weight.
PowerBar Protein Plus Tri-Source Protein Blend contains all nine essential amino acids. They are essential because the human body cannot produce them on its own and must receive them through food.
Protein for sustained energy so you are ready to bring your best to every game.
Support muscle recovery and growth with ease post-workout, post-game or any time of day.
More Homemade Protein Bar Recipes
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener and set aside.
- Add the almond butter and syrup, and mix well, until a crumbly batter remains.
- Using a spoon, add the milk of choice one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed. Gently fold through the crumbled cookies.
- Transfer to lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
You May Like: Protein Shake Cookies And Cream
Can I Make Substitutions To This Recipe
I havent tested many of the ingredient swaps, but I would bet you can make the necessary changes based on your dietary needs and available ingredients.
- Oats I use old-fashioned oats for this recipe, but you can use gluten-free or any kind of oats that match your dietary needs.
- Cashew butter Cashew butter is a really important ingredient to the FLAVOR of this recipe. However, any kind of creamy nut butter would work to get the correct consistency. Just beware if you use another ingredient it won’t taste exactly like cookies and cream.
- Vanilla Protein Powder The protein powder is optional, so you can leave it out if you dont have any. However, you could use a vanilla, chocolate, or even cookies and cream flavor protein powder if you have one!
- Dutch cocoa powder& Oreo Cookies These two ingredients are going to help create the cookies and cream flavor were looking for, so I would recommend keeping them!
How Long Does It Take To Make This Recipe
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make. This is a one-bowl recipe so youll need to dump all of your ingredients into one large bowl and stir! The hardest part of this recipe will be stirring everything until its completely mixed. T
his recipe is also no bake which means there isnt an oven involved to cook the bars. The only cooking is the time when these bars will sit in the freezer to firm up. Trust me, this recipe is so quick and easy!
Also Check: Best Protein Powder For Gaining Weight
Benefits Of Powerbar Protein Plus Bars
Note: Refer to ingredient list.
|Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Cookies ‘n Cream, Peanut Butter Cookie||Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Lemon Poppy Seed, Chocolate Coconut||Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Crisp||Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Cashew||Peanut Butter Caramel, Caramel Nut Brownie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp||Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, White Fudge Raspberry, Vanilla Coconut Crunch, Chocolate Nut Brownie|